All ADO electric power assist bicycle products come with 1 year warranty. Full manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing defects (All free accessories included are not covered by warranty).
Warranty period and Warranty subject
The automatic warranty is valid from the date of registration of the order and upon receipt of the goods from the online store and applies only to the purchaser of the product.
Limited warranty package
I, Lifetime Technical Support
The ADO brand is committed to providing lifetime technical service to ADO users. Whenever you have a need, feel free to contact us.
II, Product Insurance
ADO electric power assisted bicycles will be replaced with any part that is found to be defective or damaged (including damage incurred during transportation), except in the case of user error. The warranty covers the list of listed parts and is subject to the terms below:
|Part||Warranty period||Warranty Policy|
|Vehicle Structural Parts||(1) Frame||10 years||
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding product installation and accessory adjustments. We will provide professional technical support.
Note: After secondary assembly of the steering system and transmission, a test run should be carried out.
|(2) Front fork||1 year|
|(3) Vertical girdle||1 year|
|(4) Handlebars||1 year|
|(5) Drive muffler||1 year|
|(6) Hand brake||1 year|
|(7) Need to win||1 year|
|(8) Sprocket crank||1 year|
|(9) Sprocket||1 year|
|(10) Gear lever||1 year|
|(11) Topic No||1 year|
|Electric parts||(1) Charging||1 year|
|(2) Battery||1 year|
|(3) Engine||1 year|
|(4) Controller||1 year|
|(5) Measuring device||1 year|
|(6) Power Assist||1 year|
|(7) USB charging port||1 year|
|(8) Throttle handle||1 year|
|(9) 2 in 1 switch||1 year|
|(10) Headlights||1 year|
|Wearable parts||Handlebars, saddles, pedals, tires, fenders... parts that are prone to wear and tear will not have a warranty period. If there is any damage during use, please contact www.adoebike.vn staff|
Chassis issues that are not covered by the warranty include:
1. Due to corrosion
2. Paint fade, scratch and impact sticker
3. Damage due to impact
4. No dimensional change (eg drilling or welding)
5. Chain guard attached to the frame (if applicable)
Batteries are not covered by the warranty in the following situations:
1. Defects or damage caused by accidents, abuse, improper use (including risky driving, racing, and other similar activities not suitable for the vehicle's intended use) ...), improper storage, exposure to anomalous liquids, exposure to chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
2. Defect or damage caused by self-repair
3. Scratches, dents, or cosmetic damage, except for cases caused by ADO electric power assist bicycles.
4. The serial number, bar code on the product is lost, deteriorated, damaged, altered or unreadable.
5. Normal wear and tear
6. Defects or damage caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral devices not provided and approved by ADO.
7. Defects or damage resulting from assembling, testing, operating, maintaining, installing, servicing, repairing, or adjusting the product not in accordance with the assembly manual or user manual .
8. Defects or damage due to external causes such as collision, fire, flood, storm, lightning, earthquake, adverse weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or use of any the power supply is not correct.
Warranty coverage does not include:
1. Parts corroded by exposure to elements (humidity, heat, etc.)
2. Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance or aesthetics of the product.
3. Frame, fork, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brake, light, crank, pedal, rim, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, gear lever, engine, throttle , controller, wiring, LCD screen, stand, reflector and hardware are warranted for only one week after receipt. These parts damaged during use after seven days will be charged to the customer;
4. Cost of replacement or modification
5. Defects or damage caused by accidents, abuse, or improper use (including risky driving, racing, and other similar activities that are not suitable for the vehicle's intended use) ...), improper storage, exposure to anomalous liquids, exposure to chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
6. Scratches, dents or cosmetic damage not caused by ADO.
7. The product's serial number, barcode is lost, erased, damaged or changed
8. Defects or damage caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral devices not supplied and approved by ADO.
9. Defects or damage resulting from assembling, testing, operating, maintaining, installing, servicing, repairing, or adjusting the product that is not in accordance with the assembly manual or user manual .
10. Defects or damage due to external causes such as collision, fire, flood, storm, lightning, earthquake, adverse weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or use of any the power supply is not correct.
11. Abrasion or failure that is not due to defects in engineering or materials. Abrasion or abrasion is assessed by the ADO. Parts not covered by the warranty include:
Tires / Tubes
1. Warranty claim
All warranty claims must be made through the ADO electric scooter and sent to email@example.com . Invoices of purchase, photos and videos of damaged products must be included with the warranty claim.
Before submitting a warranty claim you should contact ADO at firstname.lastname@example.org , as we may be able to give you advice that can be rectified without having to submit a warranty claim. Valid warranty claims are made for 1 year from the date of product purchase and are processed through ADO.
For replacement of LCD screen, motor, controller and battery you need to make a deposit, which will be refunded after ADO receives the parts to be replaced.
ADO will not replace any parts without previewing photos or videos of the damaged product. Customers need to provide these proofs by mail to ADO.
2. Claim for damage caused by shipping
In some cases, the product may be damaged during transit. If shipping damage occurs, contact us at email@example.com and provide a photo or video of the damaged product.
No free accessories are eligible for replacement or warranty if damaged in transit.
3. When your bike is still under warranty
While your bike is still under warranty we will do our best to fix it if there is a quality problem, but if ADO engineers think the repair does not meet ADO's commitment to the customer , we will change the bike model of the same type depending on the actual situation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide photos or videos relevant to the claim.
1. We will not accept claims due to shipping 7 days after receiving the product.
2. For bicycle repair services such as Velotooler, ADO electric power assist bicycle will only provide free replacement parts. We will not pay any fees incurred as a result of repairs.
By agreeing to place an order, you agree to all of the above.
This warranty is provided by ADO from the date of purchase, and applies only to the non-transferable purchaser.
In no event shall ADO be liable for incidental or consequential damages including personal injury damages, property damage or economic losses on a contract, warranty, or negligent basis. , product liability or any other factor.
ADO makes no other warranties. All warranties implying merchantability and fitness for a purpose are limited to time as expressly stated above.
Warranty details may vary by frame type and/or country. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have different rights from place to place. This warranty does not affect your legal rights.